Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Reading Challenge

This year for the first time we are going to have a summer reading challenge.
To join in you have to just follow these easy steps:
  1. Read a book
  2. Post a review in the comments on this blog entry
  3. Mention the author and title of the book in the review

The prize will be awarded to the most entertaining comment/review.
Tips for winning:
  • Make Mrs Bax laugh
  • Read your book somewhere exciting
  • Make your book sound so interesting that someone else reads it and adds a comment

Good Luck

2 comments:

Frazer Buchanan said...

WELL WELL prisoner of the inqusition.The cog wheels of god books turned in my head again since 2 years ago when I read the first sentence of this book.I read this book in tow strange places one in a cupboard in my house.another was under my bed a peacful and relaxing place.The description in the book waas so so so detailed and the characters were unique and had a personality.(unlike the ones in those dodgey cartoons in the news papers)Over all this book was one of the best I have ever read.Even MY sock under my bed agrees.see what u have done mrs bax making us read in cupboards and talkinh to socks !!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE POST

BY FRAZER BUCHANAN

BATTERIIES NOT INCLUDED

K Bax said...

Well done Frazer, Making me laugh on a Monday morning!